PiArm is a miniature robotic arm. Its core is the Raspberry Pi and it moves around with 6a-xis precise smart bus servo motors. PiArm allows you to make it even more versatile, upgradeable and customizable with various parts, sensors, and cameras.
The user can play multiple movements with PiArm allowing it to help you in learning robotics and programming. It lets you customize by attaching your own components, like a simple ultrasonic sensor, camera etc.
Having 6-degrees of freedom of movement or in other words, 6-axis rotation freedom, PiArm can perform any movements with ease like drawing shapes, pick and place objects, detect distance etc.
- PiArm is a full metal body consisting of 6 digital servo motors, a base plate to attach your Raspberry Pi, battery, sensors, LCD etc.
- PiArm can help youn get easy with learning robotics using platform like the Raspberry Pi. It can introduce you to the world of robotics.
- PiArm comes with a free software to control the servo and the movements.
- The open source code is also available for secondary development.
- PiArm is compatible with all Raspberry Pi variants.